You are twice as likely to be killed by the person you love than by a stranger.
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
*sucking on white dick*
*pops it out of my mouth* just know this don’t mean shit and I hate everything you represent *continues sucking*
please don’t make people with depression feel guilty for their lack of interest in things or their inability to motivate themselves please and thank you goodbye
on that note, please don’t make people with anxiety feel guilty about their inability to do tasks you deem simple and literally call them children and tell them to grow up because of it
In a new video from social justice-oriented T-shirt company FCKH8, several Ferguson children lampoon the excuses white people give to avoid getting involved in ending discrimination in America and deliver a call to action to stomp out racism.
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
the turkey swiss on rye incident